Thursday, September 24, 2020

Scribble on iPad

 A cool, new feature is available on iPad OS 14 called  Scribble.

Now, if you use an Apple Pencil or Logitech Crayon to handwrite inside any textbox in Keynote, Pages, etc.,  it will be converted automatically to a font text.

No settings need to be adjusted for you to turn this on.   

This may be a useful component for your classroom screencasting work  OR  ..... 
....This can also work well with younger learners who are working on their handwriting skills.

Here  is a quick example I made in Keynote.

You will notice that I left an error in the text - It will still be important to read through your work.  It's even readable with my left-handedness.


Let me know if you would like to learn more about using this new feature in your classroom.

Teachers who have done screencasting work with me should already have a Logitech Crayon checked out.  Let me know as your team would like to learn more.